Tadalafil (Generic Cialis Online) is a pill used primarily for the anti-ED therapy. Patients also use it for the BPH therapy. This medication helps cure ED by improving the circulation in the penile area and enabling your body to respond to sexual stimulus in a natural way – with an erection.
Same as any other kind of therapy, there are many things you need to consider before you start taking this particular medication. You must never begin taking any kind of medication if you were told not to. You cannot use Generic Cialis in case you:
- Are an alcoholic.
- Are struggling with proper hydration.
- Are under 18.
- Have active gastric ulcers.
- Have bleeding disorders.
- Have blood diseases, namely sickle cell disease.
- Have had problems with prolonged/painful erections.
- Have hearing problems. One of the often-mentioned unwanted responses is a loss of hearing.
- Have ocular issues. One of the unwanted responses is a loss of vision and it can be long-lasting in case you already have something wrong with your eyes.
- Have penis issues, including Peyronie’s diseases, phimosis, and angulation.
- Have previous/underlying problems with your kidneys and/or liver. A liver that is not working properly may lead to this drug building up in your body, which, in turn, leads to severe secondary responses and overdose. Impaired kidney function can cause the same severe consequences.
- Have prior cardiovascular issues, namely arrhythmia, angina and high-output heart failure.
- Suffer from high blood pressure or hypotension. This pill can lead to wooziness and fainting, it can cause a severe BP drop.
You should be aware of the fact that this selection of precautions is not 100% complete– in order to ensure your own safety while committing to this treatment, you need to undergo a complete physical evaluation conducted by your healthcare specialist. This is the only way to make sure that this treatment is 100% suitable for you.
There are 2 ways of using this particular medication. Your prescribed dose will vary depending on what kind of method you will ultimately choose, along with many other factors, including your age, general wellbeing level, and previous medical history.
1. As needed
The most common starting dosage is 10 milligrams. You need to take this pill approximately 30 minutes prior to the planned intimacy. Your physician can change your dose based on your body’s response to the treatment – it can either be increased to 20 milligrams or lowered to 5 milligrams.
2. Once a day
The most common starting dose is 2.5 milligrams. You must take the pill at approximately the same time, every single day. This way of treating ED removes the need to plan for intimacy in advance. You can take this pill with food, you can also take it without any food. If this therapy proves to be ineffective, your MD may up the dosage to 5 milligrams a day. As specified before, this pill is also used for BPH treatment. The most common starting dosage is 5 milligrams taken in the span of 24 hrs.
This pill is oftentimes hailed as one of the safest anti-ED options out there, but there are still some secondary responses to watch out for. Here’s the fractional list of possible unwanted secondary responses caused by this medication:
- Common. Headache, nausea, dyspepsia, back pain, muscle pain and hyperaemia. These unwanted responses were deemed the most common during the clinical trials (over 5700 test subjects in total).
- Uncommon. Blurry vision and other eyesight issues, chest pain, labored breathing, cold sweat, fatigue, vertigo, arrhythmia, loss of hearing, ringing in ears, vomiting and prolonged/persistent painful erections.
- Rare. Stomach pain, complete loss of sight, rash, diarrhea, issues with heartbeat, minor paralysis, coughing, flushing and swelling of the limbs.
This selection of possible unwanted responses is not all-encompassing. If you happen to experience any of the aforesaid symptoms or anything out of the ordinary – do not hesitate to contact your healthcare specialist right away. Cialis is a safe pill, its adverse reactions mostly happen due to an incorrect dose, so your MD will probably have to change yours.
Even though there are not many recorded cases of Cialis overdose, you still have to be incredibly careful when it comes to your anti-ED therapy. This solution is one of the strongest on the market, pharmaceutical properties-wise. You must never use a higher dosage than suggested by your physician. You must change the dose on your own as well. Some of the warning signs of an overdose include loss of consciousness/fainting, vomiting, blurry vision, severe flushing and breathing difficulties. If you ever suspect that there might have been an overdose, you must immediately get in touch with your nearest healthcare center or call 911.
As stated before, because of this drug’s strong pharmaceutical properties, you need to be extremely careful while using it. There are many medications that may alter the intended effect of this particular one. They might decrease its efficiency, increase your chances of encountering major unwanted responses and so forth. Here are some of the pills that are known to interact with Generic Cialis:
- ACE inhibitors, namely captopril, enalapril, lisinopril, ramipril, and trandolapril.
- Alkyl nitrites (“poppers”), i.e. drugs containing amyl, butyl or isobutyl nitrite.
- Alpha-adrenergic agonists, namely Methyl-Dopa, Methyldopa, Aldomet, Guanabenz, Wytensin.
- Alpha-blockers, namely prazosin, indoramin, doxazosin, terazosin, alfuzosin, tamsulosin.
- Angiotensin II receptor blockers, namely telmisartan, irbesartan, valsartan, candesartan, and losartan.
- Antibacterials, namely ketolide, roxithromycin, and cethromycin.
- Antifungal agents, namely fluconazole, itraconazole, ketoconazole, miconazole, posaconazole, and voriconazole, among many others.
- Beta blockers, namely propranolol, alprenolol, sotalol, atenolol, and metoprolol.
- Ca 2+ blockers, namely amlodipine, diltiazem, felodipine, isradipine, nicardipine, nifedipine, nisoldipine, and verapamil.
- Carbamazepine (trade name Tegretol).
- Drugs that help to boost the efficiency of the Cytochrome P450 3A4 enzyme, namely Carbatrol, Epitol, Equetro, Tegretol, Tegretol XR.
- Flagyl (metronidazole).
- Hep C medications, namely ribavirin, and telaprevir.
- HIV/AIDS treatments, namely amprenavir, atazanavir, indinavir, lopinavir, nelfinavir, ritonavir, saquinavir, efavirenz and nevirapine.
Ivacaftor (trade name Kalydeco).
- Nitrates, i.e. drugs used for angina treatment, namely nitroglycerin, isosorbide dinitrate and isosorbide mononitrate.
- Other anti-ED medications.
- Rifampicin, also known as rifampin.
- Riociguat (trade name Adempas).
This list of possible interactions is not all-encompassing. In other words, before you start your anti-ED therapy, you must get in touch with your druggist. You have to write down an index of all the healthcare products you are using, even OTC pills, prescription pills, and herbs, hand it to your physician so they can cross-reference it.
There are two types of foods that can cause unwanted responses for patients undergoing this kind of anti-ED treatment. You are strongly advised to avoid grapefruit and all grapefruit-based products. It can easily double the quantity of this drug’s active ingredient inside of your body, which can cause an overdose. Even if you manage to avoid an overdose, there are still major chances of this pill’s effect being hindered by grapefruit. If you don’t want to risk your health, just switch grapefruit for a similar enough fruit. There are no other fruits that interact with this medication.
There are many patients out there that claim that this medication works fine with liquor. Some say that its beneficial impact actually improves when they drink in moderation. We would like to point out that, yes, consuming liquor in moderation is okay, but you are still at risk even if you only consume a small glass of wine.
This med, together with alcohol, can lead to a significant blood pressure drop. This leads to you feeling dizzy, woozy and ultimately fainting. The bottom line is if you absolutely NEED to drink – ensure you consume liquor in small quantities. Otherwise, you are better off staying alcohol-free while undergoing this treatment.
How to Increase This Drug’s Effectiveness
Despite Generic Cialis Online (Tadalafil) being one of the most powerful anti-ED solutions on the market, there are still some things you can do to either increase this drug’s effectiveness or cure your ED completely. You only need to make a few lifestyle adjustments that will prove to be incredibly beneficial in the long run. Here are some of the things you can change in order to make this drug even more effective:
- Quit smoking;
- Lose weight;
- Maintain a healthy diet;
- Maintain a workout regimen;
- Stop sedentary lifestyle;
- Decrease your alcohol intake;
- Live a less stressful life.
None of these changes sound easy, because none of them really are. You need to make sure you make a few small steps towards your end goal – eradicating your ED and improving your overall health/quality of life along the way. Even a few small steps can yield almost instantaneous results. This will do wonders for your health.
- Patients are suggested to avoid operating heavy machinery and driving.
- This med’s beneficial impact can last up to 2160 mins. after using it.
- This med has a half-life of about 1020 mins., compared to the 240/300-minute half-life of its alternatives.
- You need to ensure you keep this med in a cool, dry place. Make sure it is inaccessible for kids and animals.
- This medicine usually is produced containing 2.5, 5, 20 and 40 milligrams of Tadalafil in it.
- This drug was not intended for use in women, it also unknown whether or not it can cross into breast milk. Women should avoid this particular tablet altogether.
You can safely say that is one of the most popular anti-ED medications available on the market right now.
I had tried Viagra with little to no positive results. My doctor switched me to Cialis (10 mg.). Usually, I take one pill an hour before intercourse. What a life-saver this drug really is. My sex life is no flourishing, I can’t even describe how much difference one small pill can truly make. Sometimes I do get minor headaches, but that’s pretty much it. Is it worth it? Of course it is. I feel like I was able to turn back the clock here. So, in other words, Cialis is incredible, go try it!
I am 67. Sadly, my wife of 30 years recently died after a long struggle with an illness that made intimacy painful. It was a really hard time for me. Extremely sad, extremely taxing, everything is just so bleak. Anyway, I’ve found a new friend and a new illness – ED. It is probably psychological, I’m still not over it. My doctor suggested Cialis and it worked. I did use a rather big dose (20 mg.), but I was able to satisfy my younger lover (only 56) – that made me incredibly proud! Thank you, Cialis!
Love this one! I did have some issues with my penis, it had become noticeably less, well, hard. My doctor suggested taking it slow and taking a half a pill to monitor its effects. I’ve tried some anti-ED medications here and there before, so I was 100% sure it wasn’t going to do much. Color me impressed! Cialis 20 mg turned out to be one of the strongest drugs I have ever tried, ED pills or not. It has almost no side-effects and it helps me feel like a total stud once again. In a few short weeks, I went from zero back to hero 🙂
I am 50 and I have significant issues with my penis. Well, I had issues with my penis. Not anymore. The thing is, I would lose my erection really fast, before I could do anything meaningful with it. Anyway, I took the 10 mg. a few hours before the intercourse and let me just say that it was hard as ****. My wife was sore as all hell after I was done with her. We literally had sex 3 times in a row during the day. I feel like I’m in my 20s once again. I definitely look forward to pleasing my SO once again!